6.29.2010

{Guess What?}

I'M GOING TO SCHOOL THIS FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY! Stop rolling your eyes.
Why am I so excited to get back into the grind of school work? 
Because for a while there I wasn't sure I'd be able too. With Financial Aid not coming through, and their office giving less than satisfactory information whenever I took the time to bug them, I was really starting to give up on being able to pay for my LAST semester, much less a new one. But after some intense  prodding from mother dear, I sucked it up, loaded Pompei in the car and drove the 35 minutes out to the main campus, to talk to them in person. An hour later I was on my way home, my debts paid and some extra money headed towards my mailbox! This is a HUGE relief off of my shoulders, I can breathe again! THANK YOU GOD!!! WOOO!!! *happy dance*
Now all I want to know is, why in the world did I not do this earlier?!?!?!? 
A Very Happy,
e.r.i.n.

1 comment:

Stephany said...

Great news! It's always good to hear a financial aid office can actually work for a student, lol!