
Who of all your blog friends would you like to meet and/or who have you met?
Hmmmm..... I have met a fellow Puppy Raiser who lived in NC with me, but no one from this blog. I would love too meet up with anyone!
What kind of vehicle(s) do you drive?
I am currently driving a 1999 Toyota Corrolla that belongs too my dear father. One day, I will have my own car.
What kind of cell phone do you have?
HTC HERO - BEST PHONE EVER! Even if its not getting text messages regularly.
{iphonekiller.com}
What's the most annoying thing you wish bloggers would stop doing?.
I really wish the whole word verification thingy would be banned. Either turn on comment moderation or just delete spammy comments. Plus its extremely inaccessible for visually impaired people.
What's the one thing that you still have on your bucket list to do before the year is out?
Geez I don't have one. I have a couple of gazzillion other lists that I need too accomplish though! :-)

1 comment:
Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment