5.10.2010

My Mother

I can honestly say, that my mother is one of the most inspiring women I have met in my life. Now that I'm older and have more responsibilities, I can fully appreciate the time she put into homeschooling us, making us take piano lessons, evolving us in 4-H, keeping us evolved in church, encouraging me to start raising puppies, not too mention all the time spent driving us hither thither and yon.
She's stayed up late nights helping us finish projects, for state fairs, pushed us to do competitions.
While all this is good, the biggest thing that impresses is me is how she's never complained about doing any of this. Never. I sometimes cringe when I hear other mothers ranting too their children about how they are doing this and that etc..
Just makes me realized how blessed I am.
I have a Totally Awesome Mom

No comments: