In my desire to bring in as much extra cash as possible this summer, I was excited when I heard their was overtime available that I could work! (I can't work just any event cause...well I have restrictions due too my uniform.)
So I rush down to the board, and sign up for Thursday and Saturday evenings. Woo. Money! Alright! Yay Me!! I come back too my desk, and start filling in those appointment's on my calender.
Then I realize...Thursday I'm already working eight hours, and then we have a Revival at our church all week as well.....
Being the good dogma I am...I'm going OMG my puppies are going to be locked up for 10-12 hours!?!
AaaaHhhhHhhh!
I sometimes wonder if I'm missing out on a lot of my young adult hood, being a single dog mom and all. My life pretty much revolves around them.
On top of that...who wants to work 10-12 hours??
I have two options that I can see thus far:
- Send the dogs too Grammy and grand pops (o.m.w they are going to "LOVE" those names) for the day. After bribing them all with Sonic Drinks and coming home in the middle of the day too interact with the dogs etc..etc..
- Ask my boss to let me string out my hours, and work: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday & Saturday.
- Oh wait a third! - Switch my 8 hour day to another day, pull of 4 hour shift on Thursday + however long over time is.
Dear Puppies:
Do you see the sacrifices I make for you? The conniptions I go too make sure you guys are happy, and cared for? DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!?!??!
*Sigh* I know they'd be fine whatever I decided too do, but I'd still feel guilty.
This I will commit too: That extra cash (which I really need save towards a car) will be used to add too my measly summer wardrobe. Amen.
This I will commit too: That extra cash (which I really need save towards a car) will be used to add too my measly summer wardrobe. Amen.


No comments:
Post a Comment