5.08.2010

Dear Diary: In which I talk about my roommate

Wait...did I say I had a roommate?

On occasion we actually happen to here at the same time.

So two months down and so far so good. Defiantly going to miss the girl when she runs off and gets married; not anytime soon, but you know God's sense of humor...

Its a little weird how much alike we are, but it makes life easy because i don't have to worry about things....read: drama. I'm not your typical girl in a way, I don't get offended easily, I'm a ridiculously logical about my emotions sometimes..read: I sometimes drive my self crazy trying to figure out why I'm feeling irrational without displaying towards other people.  I refuse to get into the "he said, she said", refuse to gossip, and i really don't care what people think of the perseception I want them to get of me. And I'm really trying not to be a feminist in a STRONG sense of the word..but psht after my sociology class this semester...

But I digress.

C is pretty much the same way.

Its easier too since we both have space to get away from each other, {hey PMS is not pretty around here} I don't know that I could have had a room mate in my other place. Having four dogs + me was about to drive me over the edge.

We've had a lot of fun discussions, I laugh thinking of how opinionated we both are..its funny we'll discuss all angles without backing off our position and then realize we both are on the same sides.

Though when she leaves I don't plan on acquiring another roommate for a while..unless I'm married too him.  Eight people has been plenty IMO.

Speaking of people I've lived with...my sister has FINALLY bought herself a car. HAlleLujAh. I love my sister but so happy to have my time back!

...I'm sure my parents are too.

Congrats Robyn!!

Dear Lord. Please let it and her in it last at least 1 year. Thank you.

No comments: