Sam's Club is our number one shopping center.
So naturally,now that I'm on my own, I do what I'm used to doing.
So I went and signed up for a membership and because I was a college student, they gave me a $10 or $15 gift card! Since then I have learned I really do not need 300 pizza roles, or bulk sized boxes of trail mix bars... I do need them for other things such as bread! I'm extremely picky about my bread, so I'm happy that Sam's sells the bread I like and I'll order my photos through them...and pick up supplies for dear ol' mom.
In other words I get my moneys worth.
And they just keep me coming back.
How you ask?
Oh..another $15 gift card came my way today, when I renewed my membership.....
I LOVE YOU SAM's CLUB!!!

2 comments:
I've been thinking about getting a membership... how much do they cost?
Also LOVE your new header - so cute!!
Its are about $40 and Thank you!
Post a Comment