I did absolutely NOTHING this weekend.
Well except for scrubbing the house from top-to-bottom, 5 loads of laundry, cleaned crates, bathed dogs, took a hike, grocery shopped, went to the dog park, slogged through two exams about an hour before they were due, and worked on my photography assignments...
Ok in between those events I did nothing but sit out in the sunshine and watch the dogs run around and eat dead things. I am sooooo sad its over.

Well except for scrubbing the house from top-to-bottom, 5 loads of laundry, cleaned crates, bathed dogs, took a hike, grocery shopped, went to the dog park, slogged through two exams about an hour before they were due, and worked on my photography assignments...
Ok in between those events I did nothing but sit out in the sunshine and watch the dogs run around and eat dead things. I am sooooo sad its over.
{Hiking Friday}
{There are two dogs in this photo...look carefully!}
{Apparently Pompei thinks doing laundry is BORING!}
{But Playing outside is FUN FUN FUN!!}
{R, Kristen,Robyn, H and C}






2 comments:
Great Photos!! I like the last one a lot!! Does the puppy always sleep under the covers like that! ha!
Yes they are burrowers! They love to be under the blankets all the time :)
Post a Comment