Only six more classes to go…
Photo Class Rant # 129
Teacher (speaking to a student): Why did you only turn six photos too me?
Student 1: You told us too take photos of six objects right?
Teacher: Yes but you were supposed to turn in others…
Student 1: Oh you wanted everything? Even the bad photos?
Teacher: YES did you not know that? I went over that …(to a couple other students) Did you know this? (they said yes) So how could they know this and you not know this?
Student 2: Oh I didn’t know you wanted everything either!? I just thought it was for those assignments you were talking about…
Teacher (swivels and looks at her): Does someone get up and tell you to put on your shoes everyday??
Student 2: Nooo….(offended look on her face)
Teacher: Ok then.
(Rants on for a couple of minutes…)
Then proceeds to hand out course evaluations.
Seriously??
And you think you are going to get a good assessment after dressing down two students in front of the class???
Anywho.
Remember the assignment I decided to turn in late last week? Well according to my teacher I only did one part of the assignment right. And my most recent assignment was just a cryptic: “Not many ideas/Missed Exposures”
Well thanks, I knew THAT but what about the photos themselves? Not all were bad!? So I spent most of the class tense waiting to see what he’d say about my photos when they appeared on the screen. He had no comment, which was a knife in my proverbial heart.
Am I that bad?? Right now I’m trying to decide whether I should continue on with my class plan (IF I pass this one) or retake it with a different instructor..I know what he wants me to do, and can do it…….
Anyway so I’m pretty anxious about the last few assignments whatever they may be.
As for the title of this post…..no it has nothing to do with this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment