4.08.2010

Thoughtless Thursday

Photobucket
-Pomps turned 5 months old on Tuesday. My heart skips a beat when I realize how fast they grow, and how quickly our time together is passing!
{Pompei - 8 weeks old}
{Pompei - 5 months}

- Our sad attempt at  a groups shot. hahahahah
DSC00113 copy  - Before – During and After pics of the Kitchen…excuse the mess

Oh the weather forecast for today??DSC00470 copy DSC00475 copy

3 comments:

KW said...

AHHH, little (well big now) pomps is SO DANG CUTE!!! i don't know how you give them up girl, you are much stronger than i am, but more power to you!!!

thanks for playing!!!

Summer said...

Pomps is so stinkin cute! They grow up so quick and so does my precious Kelcee....it seems like I blinked and my daughter turned 3 oh my goodness! Your furbabies are presh!

Love your blog
Happy Thoughtless Thursday
Summer :0)

Kate said...

Your dogs are so cute! Pomei is a great name too! Your blog is super cute! I love the title... that was definitely my catch phrase in college- haha! ( :