4.05.2010

101-N-1001 Update

Started: December 21, 2010
Items Completed: 18 <-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love reaching obtainable goals. It makes me happy.

  1. Raise Another Service Dog/Guide Dog Puppy  {Pompei}
  2. Set strict schedule for new puppy
  3. Eat Breakfast once a week for a month (4/4wks) Ok so this did not become a habit
  4. Purchase Light for Closet (12-24-09) And then they broke,...mainly cause I forgot to turn them off!
  5. New Camera Lens (50mm 2.8)
  6. Start School – Spring 2010
  7. Buy a Plant and keep it alive for at LEAST a month - Bought on 12/22 - 1/22And they are still alive to this day!!
  8. Move out of current place 
  9. Respond to Emails Promptly 
  10. Find air freshener that doesn’t give me a headache (Not just one but two!)
  11. Buy second memory card for Camera
  12. Remove Ugly Green Couch or leave it when I move
  13. New Camera Lens (50mm 2.8)
  14. Print out and check off This List
  15. Do something parent asks without complaint (Take my sister to school & work)
  16. Blog Once a week (26/26 weeks)
  17. Try cooking a Steak   ...lets just say I still need a LOT of work here.
  18. Paint Kitchen or Decorate to match 
Items in Progress: 12
  1. Email/Contact Grandparents once a month (2/12 months) #FAIL
  2. Groom Dogs Once a week (4/17 weeks) #FAIL #FAIL #FAIL #FAIL
  3. Bath Dogs Once a Month (4/12 months) <-Just dunked them all on Saturday
  4. Make Fruit Smoothie Once a week (4/17wks)
  5. Compliment my siblings at least once a week (3/17wks) <- Its a work in progress. Work.In.Progress.
  6. Hang out with friends once a week for 6 months (9/26 weeks)
  7. Email/Text/IM/call with out of town friends once a week (3/26 weeks)  <-........I love you guys..? :)
  8. Save $150 a month (1/12 months) ...I wish I still had 150 after everything is paid for!! 
  9. Memorize 5  Bible Verses
  10. Pre-Purchase Birthday Presents for Family/Friends (3/10) <- No more birthday's until next month..guess I'd better get crackin'
  11. Visit Asheville every 1-2 months  <-Going over later on this month
Goals for This Month
  1. Go to bed at 10:30PM for a week  (0/8 days)
  2. Limit Home Computer Time to 3-4 Hours for 1 week (0/8days) <-Only at home, as I spend 20 hours in front a computer at work, so I need a break.
  3.  Be 10 minutes early to work for a month (0/17 days)  
  4. Train Pet Dogs twice a week (0/17 wks)
  5. Get back on Budget
  6. Purchase Curtains for Living Room
  7. Purchase one more Molly Mutt Dog bed Duvet 
  8. Purchase Stove or Washer or Car. ha!

No comments: