2.26.2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

 ~See More At: The Little Things We Do~

When I'm nervous.....most of the time, I just get lots of butterflies, bees, and flies that take over my body.

2. My favorite item in my closet ....has to be my new coat.

3. Cleaning MY house is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is Oh? Do I officially qualify as being out of that yet? Cool! But here's the deal. I can barely remember what I was about to do, before I started working this and trying to think back that far hurts my head. Hence why I do photography. Picture = 1000 words

5. Something you may not know about me is...I used to be really shy

6. A true friend is trustworthy, and honest.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me...as a really nice person, fun person.

3 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

You are right Erin you should be studying! But thats OK you can follow me, because I just followed you from Friday Follow!!~

Whitney said...

I love your cleaning your house answer. I *always* clean when I need to unwind or get out all of my anger.

Have a great weekend!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

love the houndstooth jacket. i think that would be a favorite if it was in my closet as well :).

thanks for playing along this week!

hope you have a great weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com