2.18.2010

Daily Thoughts

The random ramblings of me in 140 characters.....
  • 23:31 Glad to see the marks on my wall come off with a little Windex/Clorox/409 ....don't ask #
  • 13:16 Ok so I'm not a lawyer but I can read! And that is not what I asked. <Yes I'm being vague...> #
  • 13:23 @abbyleighanne Where'd ya go? #
  • 13:26 @abbyleighanne good for you! #
  • 13:45 We have sunshine and 40 degree weather...do I hear light jackets and flip flops calling me name?? #
  • 13:45 No I don't, cause I'm inside an office for the nex t....3 hours :(( #
  • 13:49 My phone will not let me delete the 2,810 texts I have from Twitter. It keeps freezing up. #lame #
  • 13:54 Cannot wait till @GuidePupPompei is legal and we can hit up some parks on the weekends! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: