- 10:47 Happy International Puppy Raiser day! Tore up my room looking for my shirt this morning. #
- 12:06 @LeaderDogMom Wow! Good luck to her!! Will you be raising another? #
- 12:08 @K9_Kirsty twitpic.com/1453ej - Such a Cutie! #
- 12:09 @K9_Kirsty Lol yep! puppyraisingshirtday.webs.com/ #
- 13:54 Suuuunnshiiiinnnnnneeee!!! #
- 15:0 4 I love how we communicate through email subject lines around here. #
- 16:02 Studying outside while the dogs play in the yard. Loving this weather!! #
- 16:08 Texas has decided that Natural Balance is better than Wellness and is refusing to eat his food, and trying to eat Pompei's #
- 16:20 I knew when I saw @GuidePupPompei running joyously towards me that he had found something dead. #gag BUt it has been disposed of. #gag #gag #
2.19.2010
Daily Thoughts
The random ramblings of me in 140 characters.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment