- 14:03 Wednesday = School, Work than Church. Pompei was an angel in class, found out there were two other guides on campus. #
- 14:04 Will have to have those guides show Pompsters the ropes :)) No stopping and flopping when you are supposed to walking, no chasing leaves etc #
- 14:32 @sugirly yeah not impressed with it at all. #
- 14:52 What's sad about Google Buzz: The majority of my page full of MY POSTS! #lame #googlebuzz #
-Good Day turned bad . In a situation where, I feel like I'm being treated like I'm stupid. I totally realized part of my message was completely ignored, and than reworded so that it would benefit them and not me. *ssigghh** Now the question is, whether to back off and keep what I have or to "fight".
1 comment:
I'm glad he was so good in class today! I hope you figure out that bad situation.
Post a Comment