- 19:15 From my mobile phone with #qik qik.ly/6a5h #
- 00:02 Bubbles is about to get De-Whined. She is hitting hour iono 4 of constant whining. Some rodent she smells but can't get. Driving me nuts! #
- 08:32 You know, as much as I hate mornings, I am thankful for each new one I get to see...or not see as I hurry through it #
- 09:01 Exam this week in Sociology. Fun Times I tell you. #
- 09:21 @LeesiaTehPhoto Aww they love each other :))) #
- 10:22 Caffeine is so not wo rking today #
- 10:36 @K9_Kirsty oh do blog we love reading other PR blogs,plus its a lot fun to look back and see how much progress you make. #
- 12:24 For once arrived at this class early due to finding a parking space quickly! #
- 13:26 Guy in class eating a banana and yogurt ........??? #
- 14:06 Am resisting the urge to I'm shoe shopping ....must.resist... #
2.16.2010
Daily Thoughts
The random ramblings of me in 140 characters.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment