1.15.2010

..But I was in Class!

#66. Start School - Spring 2010

Woooooo!

First day of actual campus classes is over. And a three day weekend to look forward too, just one of the few perks of working at a government/school based job.
Two class introductions are behind me, the first being my online theater class, and second Developmental Writing. I am so ready to get that class behind me, but I think it will be pretty interesting; the instructor for this class seems like someone who not only knows her stuff, but can teach it as well. Since she is the director of the English/writing program she decided today, to do an experiment without class. Most of us hadn't bought our book just yet,so she made the decision to go text book free this semester.Oooh YEAh! After that she told us though, that due to policy reasons we couldn't drop the class, unless there was some kind of emergency reason.

........Wow.

Tuesday I start General Sociology, and Wednesday Introduction to Photography.

My mind set for this semester is different than any other, one because whatever I've been doing up until this point, hasn't been working out so great.

So I think i'm going to have to break down, and follow some rules for this sememster:
  • Allotting specific amounts of time, per class, per assignment (In stead of trying to tackle all classes at once)
  • Turning off my computer & cell phones during my alloted study times (*Gasp)
  • Setting up a study area in my home that doesn't change... (I have the hardest time settling down and working on something if I'm not comfortable)
  • Eat healthier 
  • Go to be earlier
  • Stay in contact with my teachers, and get over my fear of asking questions
  • Anyone else have any ideas?
  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I decided not to take Pompei with me today, as I still haven't heard from my job if he can come with me or not, and since I was headed straight there from school, I decided not to risk having to leave him in the vehicle..which is a HUGE "No-NO" with GDF. Plus with the weather like it is, its way too cold for a 9wo puppy!

Looking forward to him accompanying me next week. *fingers crossed*
He is such a good boy.

{My Shopping Buddy}
This weekend, I have to finish up my things with Wilderwood, and began my new project of the month... see #32 on my 101 n 1001.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Pompei is sooooooo sweet :).

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable!