12.09.2009

Wednesday

 I made it through Tuesday, even better than I thought; it defiantly helped to not try and over think things, and just let them happen. I'm working on getting my "ADD" under control, and trying to work on one event at at time. (which I am totally failing at...fyi) 

Anyway I got up at 9AM, and wrote down everything I wanted to get done in the three hours I had till I left for the kennels. I stayed away from my computer, and guess what!? Things got done!!  I was so pleased with myself, and felt very prepared as  I left for work.

My appointments went well,despite having one cancel, met our new trainee... 1yo male yellow lab named Cotton. Oriented a new volunteer, took Cotton on his first outing as a service dog..and got back in time to get things ready for our puppy class.

The rain had stopped, everyone showed up, and we had, what I thought was a really productive class!

And of course once we get home the rain comes down in force, but it was all good by that time. I even was so inspired, I cooked myself an entire meal. Spaghetti, Salad and Rolls. AND sat at my table!! (vs. at my computer)

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

And Victoria learned that sometimes eating off the table is not such a bright idea. Cause sometime the food might taste good one moment, and the next be covered with cayenne pepper. Did that stop her?? Think again my friend.

Today, at work until about 4PM, than picking up....(and I know this will come as a shock) another PUPPY, for a very busy weekend.


Which randomly reminds me, that my school progress is slowly moving forward, I've been accepted (well ok that happened, several months ago), My transcripts are in, my FA forms are JUST about finished, my immunization records have been located (i know weird right?) and my mother is searching for my SAT scores, so I HOPEFULLY can skip out on taking the entrance exam or what have you. 

Than comes the fun of going and registering, and making sure my pups are going to be allowed with me in class..etc..etc.. *sigh* will I EVER get it all done?? 


1 Month Till Class start
15 days till Christmas

***************

No comments: