Still in the home redecor process. Its hard to do with multicolored carpets, and walls, but I am still moving forward, little buy little. Next on my lists, are a few things I think will really be noticeable and nice changes.
What I would like to Buy
I'd better stop now... as nobody could afford this list right now anyway. *sob*
Still to come: Coffee Tables, Matching Lamps, Picture Frames, Paint, Bed Set, Couches.....

What I would like to Buy
- Dog Bed Duvets from Molly Mutt (2 small rectangle beds,
1 large rectangle bed,1 Huge rectangle Bed,1 round bed)
- Dog Collars I have to include these just because....
Seriously? How KaUTE are these!?!? Anyone got $50 laying around? Cause that's how much these babies cost..not including shipping...from Austrailia...Playstation 2 - Yeah...soo I have some games I like playing! Not...those shown in the STOCK PHOTO. lol
- Couch Cover/Throw (Except in another color...black dogs and light colors do not mix)
- Storage Ottoman - Much nicer than a coffe table, and you can put your feet on it.. :))
- Salt & Pepper Shaker
- Privacy Screen - Only a measly $150 at your local Target. *I LOVE Target*
- Camer Lens - Sony 50mm f1.8-$150
I'd better stop now... as nobody could afford this list right now anyway. *sob*
Still to come: Coffee Tables, Matching Lamps, Picture Frames, Paint, Bed Set, Couches.....







No comments:
Post a Comment