12.07.2009

"I don't know what do you want to do?"

This Week's Motto: Live In The Now


Sometimes I miss being a kid, and just having to worry about what I'm going to where, or getting through another day of school, or what to eat for lunch..(or how to skip out on P.E.) 


As much as I enjoy managing/organizing things, there are times when I wish someone else could do, it and I could go curl up in a ball. Today it wasn't big things, that I needed to decide on, but for some reason, it was just a real drag to have to be the one everyone was looking too....(Nope I'll never be one to seek power! "Uh why don't you go ask them?")
  • Whether or not to go to lunch or wait another two hours and get it on the way home...
  • Should we cancel puppy class due to rain or just deal with it?
  • Should I take Vicki out in the rain tomorrow or leave her crate for 8 hours?
  • Who should I match these two new volunteers up with ?
  • Should I go shopping before work or afterward?
  • Do I talk to this person tomorrow or wait till next week?
Needless to say, we got them all answered in some for or another, and I'm (not really) all set for tackling tomorrow.

Now...what to eat for dinner...??

Living out this weeks motto today: #FAIL

***************


1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

I so agree - like the simple life.