12.17.2009

Life - 12/13/09

Written Sunday December 13, 2009
And now back to our regularly scheduled:  IHAVETOOMUCHTODOANDNOONETOVENTTOO.

I know you've all missed my regular rants about the lack of time I have, but it was time for a break. I call it the calm before the storm; cause this week, the work load DOUBLES!

Can ya just feel the excitement?!?

No, but once again we start the 4th and final graduation of the year, with not two, not three but FOUR families and dogs graduating!! This is something that we've instituted with the "change" that took place in October; we've also changed some of the ways that we will run our days, so hopefully our families will feel a little more relaxed as well.

Most of the time, when "our" families come to us, they are at the end of their rope, they have tried anything and everything, and are slipping away from hope. Its such a joy to see and hear the stories of just small successes just our week together brings.

Update December 17th: Day 2 of Graduation, and its going SO WELL!!! Since there are four families, and four trainers, I have my own "team" to work with, and they are just going along so well! I feel so proud and happy for them.
School: Still trying to get all the paperwork lined up for me to make it to school next semester. Its rediculous the amount of things they want!!!!!!

But we are close, I can feel. But with that decision to go back to school, I have to make some decisions about other thigns in my life; more on that later. When I actually make them lol.

In other news 
  • I'm about 5/10ths of the way through my Christmas shopping, I'm really having to restrain myself to my budget...cause as much as I like to SAY i hate shopping.......i really like it. Like a little tooo much. And I have actually over bought, and am going to have to return some things tomorrow. But I found some really cute stuff!!! (For me as well)
  • Apparently my body doesn't like my head anymore, and is sending everything it possibly can to get rid of it. I was driving down the road today, and litterly couldn't see the road due to coughing/watering eyes/flowing mucus; I was seriously scared I would run off the road!!!  I'm starting to believe it had something to do with my fathers car, as everytime I re-entered it I would go into "fits". ITs AWFUL. Dear God. Please don't let this be a Sinus Infection. Thank you. Erin
  • My foster pup Victoria leaves me next week. #sob 
Food warming in the toaster oven.

TTFN
***************

1 comment:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Erin, This is Frankie's mom. He turned it over to me for this one.
FIRST let me tell you that I love your new banner. You are a very beautiful young woman. Bright and Beautiful both. So let me say this. The college years ARE hectic, but that is all part of the "big plan" to WEED OUT THE BIMBOS. You will certainly not be PLUCKED because you have wonderful deep roots... made strong by that wonderful family of yours... plus the darling Dachshund factor.
YOU WILL MAKE IT !!!
p.S. I think I might buy some stock in.... KLEENEX... just in case it really is a sinus infection.
Keep up the good work,
Lana (Frankie's Mom)