- ......You run out of skips on Pandora - A great pity, but if they would actually put songs in the line up that I'd LIKE....
- ......IT SNOWS - I HATE SNOW. Its supposed to come down in droves tonight. Snow doesn't equal FUN to me. Just a day of being stuck at home, with no power and possible wrecks in your front yard.
- ......You forget to check the settings on your camera before snapping a couple hundred photos. Most of the time this is ok, unless I decided to play with my Appeture or Shutter mode, or adjust the white balance to Florescent. SO ANNOYING!
- ......When you download Google Chrome, and they tell you it won't run on your computer version. GRrrr yeah so some of us aren't rich enough to get Snow Lepoard...
- .......You forget you are boiling something on the stove and the water evaporates and your eggs explode... ADD I'm serious!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1 comment:
I hate when I run out of skips on Pandora too!
I can't believe the eggs exploded-crazy-hahaha!
Post a Comment