There is nothing like a new year, to make you, one rethink your old year, and most of the time, want to do better.
So Although I started in June, I am officially #failing and going to redo my 101 in 1001 list. I think the biggest problem with it was, setting my sights too high, instead of starting small.
You would think as a dog trainer I would have that ingrained in my brain by now, but alas I don’t always equate what I’m doing with my dogs to myself.
Another thing is, I’ve learned a lot about myself, even since June, what things I can do, how to start new things, what not to start things like that.I hate hate, hate, hate, hate, stopping in the middle of things; so starting this over is killing me, even though it’s JUST a list.
A big change I've made, is the length of time I gave myself to do things. Instead of attempting things for a year, we’re tackling just 3-6 months at a time, which I believe will increase the likely hood of it getting done. (Have I mentioned i'm a bit ADD?)
Another #fail with the last list, was that I was grasping at straws trying to come up with 101things I wanted to accomplish..so a lot of the things I wrote down wasn't things I actually really ever had intentions of doing..this time? I've already started at least 5 of them....no make that six as of today!
1 comment:
Good luck!
Post a Comment