Partial work day for me, had to help out at the kennels, and met with my boss. After that Victoria and I finished up our Christmas Shopping, and headed home, to relax. (Whatever that is)Later on our family will get togethor for our dinner...and probably games...
Plans for tomorrow? Do absolutely nothing, open gifts, and probably go to a friends house for dinner.
--101 Update--
#15. Bath Dogs Once Monthly (1/12)#18. Groom Dogs Once a week (1/17)
Victoria, decided she didn't WANT her name trim, and attempt to bring out the teeth and grumblings...unfortunately for her...doesn't work on me! Texas on the other hand, cuddle him a little bit, and he's an angel. *bows*
#31. Compliment my siblings at least once a week (1/17wks)
Don't even think they noticed...
Acutally that would be purchased 5...one set didn't work. But Hurrah, I can see in me closet!
#93. Purchase Plant
So as I was in Wal-Mart the other day, and happened to walk through the garden center. Being the impulse buyer that I am, I just HAD to see what they had available.
I think they add a nice touch to my home!? Just need to find some nice planters,cause the purple totally does NOT go.
#84. Pre-Purchase Birthday Presents for Family/Friends (3/10)
Dad. Check
Mom. Check
Youngest sister. Check.
No comments:
Post a Comment