Work was...work, <--Titus is starting to "See the light" that and the fact that I've changed up my training regiment with him, his behaviors are starting to shape up. Yay!
I tried to wait for the Bouvier puppies but alas they were long past my "get-off-time" I'll see them sometime I'm sure. :-)
Gideon and I ran through Wally World, picked up a Pizza and came home....where I WAS surprised how perky I was feeling until a few minutes and it all came crashing down on me. *phoozle*
"So why did I title it one of THOSE days?"
Well I can't really explain it in a logical way, but I don't feel personally I was at my best; Maybe I should have worded something differently, or just kept my mouth shut about other things. Nothing sinful at all, but just humanly I still have areas I need to grow in!
Just enough to put a damper on my evening.
Oh well, live and learn; just gotta put these events in my memory bank & before God so I won't do them again.
But all in all? It was a good day.
:-)
Erin
(I really need to create myself a siggy or something :)

2 comments:
I've had days like that, feel *not myself* but can't seem to put my finger on why. Hope today is a better one. thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog about Tink
Tomorrow's a new day. Add a few hugs in, look for a bright sunset...crack a smile at silly things...
We had a funky morning at the park...but....have the rest of the day to make up for it....
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Post a Comment