Good "ol fashioned Tent Revival of sorts.
I know people jokingly call themselves parents of their pets, but believe me...I have truly felt like a single mother of three.
This week my life has consisted of this, in this order:
- Work
- Home
- Uncrate dogs, and load into car.
- Park for 30mins-1 hour
- Home
- Visit for 15 minutes
- Get ready for church
- Feed Dogs
- Re-crate B & T
- Church
- Home
- Sleep
My guys have only had the minimalist about of time with me, as I could afford, my friends have only seen glimpses of me as I dashed in and out.
My house is a shambles and my brain is fried. I AM TIRED.
And why am I still up at 2:16AM?
Funny story. Although today was the last day of campmeeting, last night was our last service in the tent....why? Well because at the end of the service the skies let loose all the gallons of rain it had been holding for the last couple of days.
The service ended yet no one made a move to leave the shelter of the tent.....until the water came in. I had gone ahead and braved the rain with Ira, as I didn't want her to get dirty, when I came back, water was pouring down the slope and puddling by the stage. Probably 2-3 inches worth.
People migrated quickly to their cars, and to the stage, but still the water came. A lot of girls gave up on the shoe thing, and sloshed around barefoot...
Its was way too funny. Tomorrow we'll have a picnic....its supposed to rain enough to float a boat. Oooh Boy!
FYI: Volunteers play Ohio tomorrow as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment