9.21.2009

Manic Monday

Their Questions - My Answers
 
Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. The few nightmares I've had were horrible and haunted me through out my day. I love my sleep and could not imagine dreading it for all the money in the world. That and I really don't like money all that much...it wouldn't make up for my lack of sleep in the least. I'd probably have to get on drugs in order to get some rest....and wow this is getting worse the more I think about it. 

What was the most recent movie that made you cry?
Hmm...don't watch movies so haven't cried through one. 

Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?
I think I would much rather have someone than be by myself if I was stranded.

No comments: