This is my house. Or the place I am "renting" from my parents. I have lived her since January, and it has provided adequate shelter from the heat/cold/rain etc..etc.. And I've bought somethings to kind of spruce it up, but never had the $$$ to do anything major.
I don't really have that much more now, but we'll see how far it'll stretch.
This house has 5 seperate rooms: Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Another Bedroom/Study and a bathroom. Probably built in the early 1500 this house is ...what you call lacking a lot of qualities most modern day houses have. Some include (but are not limited too): level floors, closest, up to date electricity, windows that open....
BUT. For right now, I'm living here rent free. So I try not too complain.... too much.
The first room I have my sights on is my bedroom, as I feel its the room I know what I want it too look like it.
The bed spread HAS GOT TO GO. I've had that for about 5-6 years, so its time for something else. I'm thinking pinks, greens, colors similar to what I have but, bolder I think. Despite searching all day, I haven't found one I've really liked.
- Nightstand probably will go its own way as well, and get a table.
- The Crates- Replacing the smaller crates with wire ones, as I think they look better and fold smaller!! And matching crate pads instead of a bundle of blankets....

- Poster needs to say good bye: Photos blown up I think...of what? Probably my dogs :)

- Under the bed baskets. {One of the few affordable things from PB Teen!}

Would love to replace the carpet but I don't see that happening anytime soon, as I'll have to deal.
Paint! Something Creaminess I think,also shelves for my stuffed animal collection. I used to keep them on the floor..until I got Texas; and another lamp as wellll....
...I think that about cuts it for starters!!
I Believe I can do this without breaking the bank as well!! Now to find "ThE" Bedspread....


1 comment:
Oh I so want to help. :)
Post a Comment