4.18.2009

::Sisters::

I do have some of the best sisters in the world, they can also be the worst, but we learn to look past those faults...such as pretending you don't have money and making your sister buy things for you. *AHEM* But I digress, today we got to spend the day together, hiking up to Chimney Rock and back.

All I have to say is, if you ever have the chance to visit Chimney Rock NC, by all means visit the park and hike up the rock!!!!!

BUT

TAKE THE ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THE" Rock
Photobucket
NOT the sign you want to see on your way up!
Climbing up the many stairs to Chimney Rock

There are about 8 flights of stairs you have to climb! Since we had our dachshund Texas with us, we couldn't take him on the elevator, and my sisters didn't want to go the elevator on their own, so we walked!
Photobucket
Taking a break
Photobucket
At the Top!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We stopped at the bottom for a break, and took a bunch of photos
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My sisters and I do have a lot of fun with each other, and I'm glad we got a chance to hang out together! And when Autumn grows up some, she'll come with us as well.....:D

4 comments:

Groomer Angie said...

Great pictures!! I love Chimney Rock! AND your skirt is just too cute! I'd love to have one like that to show the dogs in.

Donna said...

Your photos are Beautiful! Thanks for signing up for the Brenda Photo Challenge "Anything Metal"!!
We'll all enjoy seeing your pics!!
Nice blog!!

Donna said...

Hello, Erin! I saw that you signed up for the Anything Metal photo challenge, and I popped over to see what you posted. Low and behold, I found that you love digital photography AND live in K-ville! Me too! And I was further intrigued to see that you work on training assistance dogs, which I think is GREAT! We have been long-time supporters of Paws for a Cause, which provides assistance dogs to folks with various kinds of physical challenges.

I was reading through some of your older posts and laughed out loud when it came to the story about allergies. I had the same problem when I moved to TN! I take a prescription so that I can breathe, LOL. But we love it here and will stay despite the climate making our mucous working overtime!

This is getting WAY too long, so let me sign off for now by saying WELCOME to Knoxville, and I am glad to get to know you!

Nicky said...

We were there in '06...great place to visit.