I have a lot of things to do before Thursday, March 12, 2009; but I'm afraid I won't be able to get it all done. Plus there are some other things going on in my life that's kind of playing into my stress, but I'm praying God will help through it!
What's March 12th? That will be the start of my first every Wilderwood Graduation! It lasts for a week, and I'll be there from 9-4 everyday. On the last day we'll have a celebration, type thing, and etc. This will be interesting as I have never experienced a dog graduation, guide dog or otherwise. Tim will be going to his family, on Thursday, so I will be traineeless for about 11 days and then on to my next dog, who is a female golden!
Midterms are OVER!! I know I aced one, made a A on another, and am waiting back for the grade on my last. Too bad online students don't get spring break.
Over the weekend, I made the decision, to drop Verizon Wireless; still trying to decide if I want to wait until my plans runs out...(in July) or go ahead and cut it now......we'll see.
I do know I want to move on to T-Mobile, the biggest perk in my mind and them is their "myfaves" plans. 5 numbers on any network, that you can call unlimted ! And also this little beauty....
2 comments:
I think Verizon now has something simmilar to the T-mobile plan. Might want to check it out...my experiences with Verizon (6 plus years) have been a whole lot better than the failed attempt with T-Mobile.
They do have something, but its more than I want to pay.
Post a Comment