2.25.2009

East TN

If you ever had a desire to move to East TN, let me give you some words of wisdom.

DON'T

From the information I'm gathering, you will be sick for at least 1-3 years. So far the last two weeks have been, miserable, if you've ever had a sinus headache, then you know how horrible they are, then all the mucus just rattling around in my chest, as well as the constant blowing of my nose.....

Now I think I've almost exhausted my supply of snot, and am able to go around without a tissues, in my hand....I have noticed that some times of the day is worse than others...but its not as bad as it has been. And to think I've NEVER had any problems with allergies or etc...
*sob*

In Other news........
Um........
........yeah......

Oh! I know plan my day by talk shows.
  • Neil Bortz is on from 9 - 12
  • Rush Limbaugh from 12- 3
  • Phil Hendricks (local guy...wanna be comedian) from 3-6
  • Sean Hannity from 6-9
  • Mark Levin from 9-12
  • Neil Bortz from 12 -1
  • George Norry from 1 - until
Knowing that each of those shows.....well approximately last three hours, I start planning things to do around that. That way I know that when those shows are over, my time for whatever it is I planned is over. Kind of sad, but it works for me!

After I go through Tim's graduation, I think I'm going to start looking into volunteer opportunities, such as fostering etc.... Tim graduates in almost two weeks, so I think that'll give me plenty of time to come up with some ideas! ....I should just go back to volunteering for GDF.
I'm sure THAT will go over well.

1 comment:

thepuppyraiser said...

Aww poor thing! I sincerely hope that is an exaggeration :(