2.17.2009

What Are You Thinking?

I am sitting at Panera Bread, with a ranging headache; trying to slog my way through The Assistance Dog Institute Manual, as well as each my Italian Combo, on Foccia bread.
I am balancing me food precariously among a pile of books and laptops that my friends have left scattered over the table.
I had spent my morning, getting a library card, and then driving all over to try and find a Bank Of America. I have come to the conclusion, that there isn't any. So now my search is on for a bank here in TN.

2 Hours now we have been here....I am on Chapter 7 in Motor Skill Training; Tim has finally decided to stop fighting me, and sleeping....and I have finished one half of my sandwhich.

My head is still hurting.

Course now that I say that, Tim decides that he doesn't want to sleep, and stands up, and walks around my chair.

This dog so needs to mature more.

My friend is banging her head to whatever she's listening too....well not anymore.

The girls sitting beside our table have been there since before we arrived about two hours ago.

Tim is being still for the moment.......

Our table is a mess man! Books, drinks, food, laptops, bags scattered everywhere!!

Wonder what the occasion is, two couples come in all dressed up in formal wear.....

....Love happiness, surprise and very occasionally fear are clearly the arousal emotions of choice for teaching motor skills. Each needing to be utilized appropriately for the person or dog involved.

Tim would be a high A-Trait dog.....which apparently do not make good service dogs.....

Yay Time to go home!! Its been...an experience!!

No comments: