1.23.2009

25 Things About Me

....That you probably wish you didn't know.
  1. I love God
  2. I normally have a dog with me at all times
  3. I dislike sharing...but am working on it!!
  4. I love quietness
  5. I am very organized but allow times for messiness (But it will get cleaned up pretty quickly)
  6. The best ice cream in the world is Blue Bell
  7. I too survived TWO classes with Mr.Karenken
  8. I am a huge procrastinator
  9. I spend way too much time on the computer checking my blogs for comments
  10. I like blog comments : D
  11. I am not scared to stay in a house by myself, in a different state...(uh-Hello? I have my dogs?!)
  12. Dachshunds are the best breed ever, with Labs coming up next, and then Goldens :D
  13. I do not like doing spur of the moment things...even if I had nothing else planned
  14. I dislike my hair
  15. Pet Peeve? To be asked what I'm doing/ where I'm going (If I wanted you to know I will tell you!)
  16. Pet Peeve? Being told obvious things.
  17. I love my Digital SLR camera
  18. I am currently without a job
  19. I had my first wreck about a week ago
  20. I am in need of another car, and am dYiNg, having to drive my dad's car all the time
  21. I'm not concerned about my weight, but I don't appreciated being told how "emaciated/little/small/skinny/tiny/skin and bones I am.
  22. I txt like ALL the time
  23. I sometimes go around saying "LOL" and "ROFL".
  24. I am ALWAYS loosing something
  25. I need a new cell phone

4 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Erin - I was very surprised but incredibly pleased that you ranked labs before goldens!!!

Texas The Doxie said...

I have seen the light! HA HA HA!!! ANd I miss Midnight :D

Ruby Isabella said...

I normally have a human with me.
Good luck with the job!

Kristen said...

...you should do this on fb...