I could be days closer to living in --------- permanently!! The job I've applied for is as a service dog trainer, which as you all know is perfect for me! Sort of my dream job!!
Last week after my interview, I spent a lot of time straightening up my house, and trying to warm it up some!! I was able to get it up to about 70 degrees in there!! Which for me is just right :D
And today some of the ladies from church, are going in to get some of the knick knacks out, and some of the furniture! YAY!!!!
These pictures were taken on Friday, but Saturday as we were dragged around wedding shopping with my friends, I bought some more decor type things, so I'll have to take some more pics of the place.





3 comments:
What a cute home.
So cozy ; - )
I always go to HGTV.com's RateMySpace to get design ideas! It's a great resource! You can also post pictures of your space on the site and people can give you design advice.
http://www.athomewith.com/community/bridgetmarie12/portfolio.esi?userid=40117581
Congrats on your interview!
; - )
Hey Bridget!
Thanks I'll check that out!
WOO HOO! congrats on the 2nd interview, we have paws crossed for you here. I see one of your Dachshunds hugging the heater, too funny, mine do the same thing.
Post a Comment