I supposed I should write something as its been a little while. Life has been interesting,
Monday- work, and I was able to buy a few supplies for me new house :-) Very exciting IMO.
{Random picture of my computer}
Tuesday Midnight and I did another guide dog presentation..which you can read about HERE.
And then lost my debit/credit card, which i believe may be in our van...but can't prove it. I HOPE it is.
Wednesday was rough, not only did I have to be at work by 6:30AM, but it was cold, rainy and all the dogs were CRAZILY hyper. Nobody wanted to potty outside (scuse the dog talk) and they were almost literally bouncing off the walls. By the time I left at 2:00PM, I was beyond worn out and ready for bed. But alas that wasn't to happen any time soon as we needed to prepare for our "Mountain Trip" in about two hours. During that time I was thoroughly beaten for spending a $100 a month on Lunch. HMPH. Even after I got home at....1AM...
Do I go to bed?? I"ll let you answer that question.
Thursday. BORING. Although it took me pretty much all day, I did get a scrapbook layout down. I'm so proud of myself as its been a while.
And today is Friday...spent my day work and then helping out with a baby shower preparation. And Now i am heading for bed.
Until next time.





2 comments:
So I take it you are moving out on your own like you wanted to? Yay for you! :-)
It looks awesome! Although I didn't get to buy dishes, because my sister gave me her old set.
Keep us updated!
Post a Comment