"Will I move back in with my family...when we buy another house."
I really can't give an honest answer to that just yet...I do love my family, but I think once I get a taste of "freedom" it will be hard to move back. Granted that house is stinky enough to force me out. Free room and board is still hard to beat!With those thoughts in mind I have scaled my shopping lists down greatly. Instead of buying/picking up a couch, I will probably settle for a Paupsan Chair, no coffee tables, or couch tables just yet either...or lamps for that matter. Not that had planned for all of that...but I'm just saying. So my thought is, we'll just treat this like a over-sized, slanted floored, dorm room....with a kitchen.
Today I'm going "bathroom" shopping, hopefully at some thrift stores and Target.
After I go to the bank and get ANOTHER card ordered.
No comments:
Post a Comment