3.25.2008

Spring Break Day 1

Finally ITS SPRING BREAK!!
A! Quit sighing with relief!

What did I do yesterday.......
Woke up: 12 PM - OH yeah!
Let the dogs out, let the dogs in, fed them, let the dogs back out.
Turned on my computer, checked my email, blogs, facebook...etc..
and repeat.
Checked all the freebie hunter websites, and visited random scrapbook sites, just for ideas.
Started working on the Achievement Night Layout...Decided to try and use Photoshop for that, but got frustrated with it pretty quietly.
Stalled my computer several times downloading stuff...
Took the dogs back out side for a run.
Talked to my mom for a bit and found something to eat....
reapeat Above.
Annnd repeat again.

Complete one assignment..... and the repeat above..Awesomely and wonderfully boring!

1 comment:

Abby said...

haha. I know, greek text is so convincing. I didn't know what to write yet. =]