Day 3 was fun, I was able to hang out with Abby; and we talked and scrapped; until my mom called to let me know I was past time to be home. So I threw my computer into its box and flew like the wind home. Made pretty good time too! :-)
Day 4 - We got home at 1:30 this morning, and of course i didn't go to sleep until 2:30, which meant I only got 4.5 hours of sleep before getting up and going to work...but I WASN'T LATE!!
Work went pretty well; it was a gorgeous day so we hung out in the yards with the dogs a lot.
Got off at 4PM; went to Sonics for a Strawberry Limeade before heading home.
After that I've been glued to my computer! But see what I can do in a short time!?
Well..ok so I didn't do all of these today; but I did finish the Teen Retreat page up today!
So that's my week so far.....leave me comments if you like the LO's. :-)

Paper & Embellishments: Lleilla Designs
Other Embellishments: Shabby Princess

Rachel's Scraps - Perky Puppy Kit
2 comments:
Oh boy...I am hooked on digital scrapbooking, now!
Wow.....ignore the background?
imPoSsible!
Post a Comment