3.29.2008

Lessons

Lessons - valuable things one learns after making mistakes
According to me anyways... :-)
Today has been full of Lessons to me...and also Food, Fun and Scrapbooking!!
**Why does Food and Fun always go together?? Just a random thought**
Anyways back to those lessons.
  1. AlWAYS save your original work...and not just the JPEG; Abby I believe you said something about the photo of Teen Retreat being different then the actual file? ... yeah well......
  2. When using Illustrator, make sure, If you aren't planning on keeping the pictures on your computer; or if you plan on sending your file to someone else.....make sure you ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS; PLACE your IMAGES. (Or else its a pain in the neck to find them all again.)
  3. NEVER EVER, delete photos or embellishments until 30 days after your project is completed.
  4. .....I don't think we have a fourth one.
I am very frustrated with myself. Maybe I"ll put one... well... I can't do that...anyways...check out Abby's blog for some of the other layouts we worked on.
Oh yeah...ignore the background...maybe i"ll get around to fixing it sometime soon....heh heh.

No comments: