3.12.2008

Morning Person....NOT!


i dont do mornings


So much for saving time! All I've done this week is loose it, thankfully Joanna reminded me on Saturday, so I at least had a couple of hours to wrap my mind around that little fact.
In past years, DST has just been a little annoyance, due to the fact that we needed to get the all the clocks straightened out.
This year............. not so fun, when your watch says 6:37AM, but your clock/alarm is screaming 7:37! 7:37! 7:37!
Did I ever tell you that I am NOT a morning person?
These last couple of days I've been getting up with just 15 minutes to get ready and be at school/work. Thank goodness I can get ready in 5 minutes.
I think...........

~* Erin * ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it sure helps when you don't take long to get ready! :)