Been there done that unfortunately.....I know your thinking..."Erin you were home schooled....was your brothers and sisters that much per pressure??"
Ha ha. NO. But you'd be surprised and glad to know that I am not around my family 24/7 and I do get socialized.
Anyways now that I'm in college, I have found the out the secret....you already know what I'm going to say..but its TRUE!!
Yesterday morning Midnight and I rush to school early, because I'd left my USB/Flash drive in one of the computers from the night before...and those things are known for being stolen; and I was praying that no one was in the room. As Midnight and I are walking in the door to the BUILDING; the woman coming through the door ahead of me goes: "Oh Dr.Humphrey's has your flash drive!"
Who in the world is she? How does she know who I am? Dr. Humphries I can see, because he was my teacher last spring...and I had Rei so that yeah......this person??
Anyways I thought it was funny to have some random person recognize me.
I sure wish spring would hurry up and get here already!!!
Today the weather was in the 60's which meant the dogs (at my job) could be outside all day, which makes for a very calm afternoon :-). Nobody feels like fighting when they are playing so hard!!
I'm off to finish up some math homework...
ttyl
~*Erin*~
1 comment:
Well, atleast it didn't get stolen! :)
I hope you have a great week! :)
Post a Comment