3.03.2008

About Me

I've decided I need a little ME time; love my dogs and my family but realized that I have no site just for me.
Mainly because I don't fell like I have much to talk about; which is partly true.
For the record I'm 18 years old, and a high school graduate, live at home with my parents and my 5 siblings. I have a pet dog named Bubbles who will probably have her share of this blog as well, poor girl gets a little neglected... :-(
I am attending a community college, hopefully to get a degree in Web Design...but we'll see.
4 classes a week, Monday - Wednesday and then Fridays.

My life is pretty up in the air right now; so were just living from day today taking what comes as it comes...which is pretty much what God wants us to do anyways!
I work at a doggie daycare, Its been fun, but......well I'll not say anything right now.
I have the awsomemest guide dog puppy, who's name is Midnight.

Love God and hopefully I can find something to keep this blog interesting.

Tootles!
Thames in Poloroid


~* Erin * ~

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh my, you are so young and soooooooooooo talented!!!

Blessings to you sweetie♥