It was great just to put everything behind me for a while, but also sad, as I realized that I might not get to be here for long.
Working at a doggie daycare has proved to be useful! We use slip leads to move the dogs back and forth between yards; and I'm always sticking them in my pockets. Today it came in mighty handy!
As we were crossing the street from the meadow; on our way back home, I noticed a dog running around loose, with a boy chasing after her. We identified the dog as LuLu, a dog known forgetting out; in fact I believe we've helped them catch her before.
Lulu saw the dogs, and came running over to us, I took a chance that she was friendly and grabbed her collar. Granted I handle strange dogs everyday, so....
Anyways I gave her back to her grateful owner, and then started back toward my house. I look back to see Lulu once again running free. ( I should mention that Lulu is not a little dog; she's a big girl).
ANYWHO.
I once again use Midnight as a lure and grab the dog and hold onto to her fur; cooing to her and such like. The boy comes and puts her collar back on, and I'm trying to think what I can do to help this situation, because I know she will probably slip the collar again. When all of the sudden I realize I have a slip lead in my pocket!!
Talking fast i whip it out and slip it around the dogs neck, and watch as the boy takes her home.
Mission Accomplished.
The mom came back a little while later to give back the leash and thank us for our help :-).
****UPDATED - 10:15PM*****
I have come to the realization that 24hrs; is not enough time..I can't believe I have come to this point!
I am striving really hard to get good grades this semester; but even with my work schedule cut down; I'm hard pressed to get everything done on time.
I WILL ADMIT TO PROCRASTINATING.....JUST A LITTLE.
But the thing is...I can really only work on certain projects on certain days.
- Monday - I've got Web Class (8-10) --Home 10:30 -3:30 -- Math Class (4-6:15) -- Young Peoples & Choir Practice at my church (6-8) -- Home and Homework --(8:30 -2AM)
- Tuesdays - Work (9-4:30) Database Class (5 - 7:50) -- Home & Homework -- (9:30 - 2:30AM) Database assignments due Friday morning
- Wednesday - Web Class -(8-10) -- Home again - 10:30 -3:30 -- Math Class (4-6:15) -- Church (7-9)-- Home again (10 - 2AM) Web assignments due 10AM Sunday
- Thursday - Work (11:30 - 4:30) -- Home again (work all night to get Database and Flash class assignments done before 8)
- Friday- Animation Class/Flash (10-2) -- Work 2:30 - 8PM -- Home -- (9-2AM)
- Saturday -- Work 8-6 -- Homework...the rest of the night
- Sunday - Work 8-10 -- Church 10-1 -- Home 1:30 -3:30 - Work 4:00 -6:00 - Church 6:30 - 8:00 -- Home again.
Sometimes its a little over whelming...
No comments:
Post a Comment