9.19.2014

Things

This week was a pretty good week. 
Not because I aced all two of my exams this week. 
I probably only "aced" one of them, and utterly failed the other. I keep obsessively checking blackboard for updates, but there is none at the moment. 
It wasn't because I only had homework for one section of math this week. 
(Which I can't deny, was pretty amazing) 

It wasn't also that awesomely productive, feeling I got this week, when I finally made a breakthrough in my study sessions. 

It's not because work was amazingly, awesome, and I was on top of things.
I'll be honest, I wasn't. I jokingly told my co-worker that one of these days they are going to make me choose either work or school apparently doing both just shuts me down. 
It wasn't because I didn't have a lab pup to contend with.. 
But that was pretty awesome too.. *S/O to Mrs. C and her family!

It wasn't because my house was amazingly clean all week. 
There is nothing quite like laying down in bed, and looking over to see a piece of raw chicken wrapped in your pajama shorts. 
I cannot make this stuff up guys. #lifewithanimals 

No, the awesomeness lies in the fact that I felt like I was awake through most of this week. 
I didn't feel like I was slowly dying from exhaustion and I could focus on other things besides the deep, bone aching misery that is lack of sleep. 

That was last week. 

This week I remember Monday (sort of) and Tuesday (too well) and Wednesday (so long) and Thursday (that was yesterday right?) And now we're here at today. 
The other part has to do with the fact that I drove through at least three speed traps this week WITHOUT GETTING STOPPED!  Can I get an amen? Because it's needed. 
So that was my week.

How was yours? 

Also these videos needed to be shared. You're welcome. 

" Why can't periods last for like an hour? I'm not pregnant so you've made your point. Please leave." 



No comments: