Writing Prompt - Day 4
Bullet Point Your Day

- This article hit home really hard over the last couple of weeks I've had. It's like Booooooooom Erin. Wake up woman! Hello. Sometimes you need moments like that. http://thoughtcatalog.com/tim-hoch/2014/06/10-ways-youre-making-your-life-harder-than-it-has-to-be/
- This week has been one of those "PLOT TWIST!" weeks. Completely blindsided by the emotional toll some things are taking on me. It's not that anything has gone "wrong" in that sense of the word, it's just life, but its... I just don't know!
- I was going to paint things today, but its raining. Hard. And everything's wet. So. No painting. I miss the sun.
- Super impressed that I managed to get out of the house before 2PM on a weekend. *high-five's self* Even made myself take Tally despite the rain. It workd out because the rain ceased just long enough for me to spend way more money they I needed to and make it back home.
- I've also decide to make my bedroom just that, the room with all the beds. I have three bedrooms, but being single .. one room is my office/dog kennel, one room is my closet and the other is where I sleep. My "closet" has a full size mattress and box spring crammed in their with it, so today I'm moving it.
- Seriously. I spend an hour picking up stuffed toy fluff. I look over to see yet another one being destroy. REALLY.
- Operation Mattress transfer was sucessful. But now my back hurts. (wtg erin)
- kthanxbai - MY NEW PHRASE! HAHA
- I had nineteen things on my "to-do" list today. I've done exactly 2.5 of them. Its 12:22AM, I'm going to be.
- #itwillbetheretomorrow
- #blamenetflix
No comments:
Post a Comment