The following are photos from last year, that make me really excited for warm spring days this year.
- Meals on the Porch
- Sunbathing
- Flip-Flops
- Summer Evenings in the sun
- Ice Cream at Sonics
- Road Trips
- Outfits that don't require: Tights, Long Sleeves, Scarves or Heavy Coats
Sigh.
My goal this summer is to purchase some more furniture for my outdoor home, as during the summer months I normally spend the majority of my non-work hours in my yard; eating, reading or playing with my animals. For one thing with no air conditioning, its actually a little bit cooler out there, not to mention, who could stay outside while the sun is raining down warmth? Too long have I been sequestered inside this winter. It is time to get OUT into the sun, and warm up my long cold body. :)
The idea is to clear off the one covered porch I have, place patio stones around the house, plant some shrubs, around the porch and install a nice patio table and chair set.
What are you looking forward to about the upcoming warm season?

No comments:
Post a Comment