I don't really know what possessed me to go all inspirational on you guys last week.
I had, what could qualify as, the week all that is boring broke loose.
Its not that I forgot to be less boring and more awesome... its just that being boring was waay less work than being awesome. I'm kinda of ashamed of myself looking back on it..
I could have worked at being a better pianst.
I could have worked at being more organized.
I could have taken the time to hang out with my family.
I could have used my camera more.
The list goes on and on and on.
Unfortunately... I really had a great nap that one day. :)

I had, what could qualify as, the week all that is boring broke loose.
Its not that I forgot to be less boring and more awesome... its just that being boring was waay less work than being awesome. I'm kinda of ashamed of myself looking back on it..
I could have worked at being a better pianst.
I could have worked at being more organized.
I could have taken the time to hang out with my family.
I could have used my camera more.
The list goes on and on and on.
Unfortunately... I really had a great nap that one day. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment