To be less boring and more awesome!
How exactly I am to go about that goal, is another story, but at the very least I will...
"Believe in my dreams (unless they are stupid, then I'll just get another dream)" - Journey
I think that's how it goes.....
And not only believe in them, but start working TOWARDS them.
Even if its slow...
Even if its tedious...
Even if I want to pull my hair out because I can only take baby-steps.
(Patience is a virtue I'm still working on.)
Live Intentionally..
Live each day with all the joy and enthusiasm I can muster.
Procrastinate Less
Look for the good and magnify it.
Also? Put this blog back on a schedule. :)
What about you? What are you plans for this week?
Talk to you soon! :)

How exactly I am to go about that goal, is another story, but at the very least I will...
"Believe in my dreams (unless they are stupid, then I'll just get another dream)" - Journey
I think that's how it goes.....
And not only believe in them, but start working TOWARDS them.
Even if its slow...
Even if its tedious...
Even if I want to pull my hair out because I can only take baby-steps.
(Patience is a virtue I'm still working on.)
Live Intentionally..
Live each day with all the joy and enthusiasm I can muster.
Procrastinate Less
Look for the good and magnify it.
Also? Put this blog back on a schedule. :)
What about you? What are you plans for this week?
Talk to you soon! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment