Guess what.
There are times when even I, am willing to embrace and except change, especially when the change involves more structure. For a while I’ve struggled with this blog. DO I keep it up; is it really serving a purpose? Is it just something I want to keep up for ranting and ravings, not to mention my readership has dropped significantly since I’ve started this blog.
I was
on the brink of shutting it down, when I stumbled across several posts talking
about starting blogs, and was re-inspired to keep going.
I
originally started blogging because it was the “thing to do”. All my friends
were doing it so I did. It quickly morphed into a dog blog and hasn’t turned
back. However I quickly I realized I wanted to be known as more than the “girl
with the dog” and started this blog.
I
didn’t really work, and I suddenly realized that I couldn’t define myself
outside of my dogs, and this blog floundered. And has been floundering.
Hopefully that is all about to change. Armed with my newfound knowledge this
blog is about to get a content makeover! (Design coming as soon as I
re-purchase Photoshop)
Before
you all panic, yes the random, rantiness will still be alive and well; but it
will be balanced by posts about what I’m reading, posts about my photography,
what I’m cooking and lots of and lots of lists.
I like
lists.
I have
a notebook full of them.
Except
I lost it in Alabama.
I
digress.
Another
goal I have for this blog is to set up a more scheduled approach to blogging,
completely with calendar reminders. Clean out my drafts section and keep it
clear for the remainder of the year! Update my design! The ideas just don’t
stop coming!
I’m
looking forward to appearing in your news/google/twitter feeds more often!

No comments:
Post a Comment