11.04.2012

So I haven't blogged in like forever...

This blog needs and update and by George I'm going to give it one.....as soon as I get $500 and can purchase a MacBook Pro that is. Yes, those of you who get to hear me complain about my lack of computerage, I have finally decided to hold out for the best. Even if it means waiting another two months or so to get the money. But it will be money well spent. 

Then I get to look towards my next big purchase or twelve. :) After I pay of my school bill, and my bridesmaid dress I mean. < - Bummers 
That's the thing about growing up, no body tells you how expensive your "toys" become! 

Its been a month since I "left" my job with UT, and moved to receptioning. Yes Google, I just made up that word. Deal. Its been a long month, in someways and a very short one in others. 

I finally feel like I know what I am doing when I arrive at work in the morning, and that perhaps I am an asset to the clinic. However I do miss UT greatly, and am so glad I am still able to work the games.  I feel I can be myself around my old co-workers more, which makes working there a bit more comfortable. Still learning new co-workers personalities and vise versa. 

On top of settling into the working environment  my body and dogs are still trying to our new 40-50 hour work weeks. The amount of time I spend at work, is a bit depressing. In reality 9 out of 24 hours isn't "THAT" much, but it sure feels like it. 

You work to have money, but then have no time to actually use it. 

I also miss reading. 

And my camera. 

And my weekends. 

And my friend Hope. Who got married last weekend. 

I guess people now assume its my turn to start dating, because in the last two weeks I've had two different people ask me if I had a boyfriend. (Women mind you). What do I look like I need a man or something?! 

I don't think I've talked much about my opinions regarding dating on here, but I will in the future sometime. I'm not opposed to it at all, but this girl plans to only date ONCE and that to the man I'm going to marry. Lord Willing. And not anytime soon either. 

Can anyone else believe its November 2012 already? Like Whoa? My goal this month is to restablish my budget and get back on track with my saving and spending goals. As well as get back into eating healthier...and ....exercise. 

I can admit this. I think. 
But since the Color Run October 6th? I haven't done a lick of exercise. Or is it Lik? No its Lick. Whatever. 

Now that I've reached my goal, I'm ready to move on to something else, like sleeping marathons....my energy levels have gone down the toilet, and its honestly very annoying!  

OK so I'm rambling. I'll stop. 

Until next time! 





No comments: