Well I did have a moment of panic, when I couldn't find my old pair of glasses, and had to wear my prescription sunglasses around, but luckily I located the old ones in a box headed to Goodwill. [HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF]
So when I restarted my quest for new glasses, I was once again faced with a decision. Do I go with something bold? Or go back to tried and true?Do I get the bold orange frames? Or the bland black ones? After a few days of ponderation (yes I made that up), I took the plunge and went orange. Just to clarify orange isn't my favorite color, but I really liked the shape of the frames, and couldn't find the same in any other color. Of course the day after I got them, I found the same pair in all white. #headdesk
I will admit I was scared that I wouldn't like them. If that was the case I'd be stuck waiting another week plus for a new pair. While Zenni Optical is reasonably fast, I was so sick of wearing my old, scratched lens, on-the-verge-of-falling apart frames. However as soon as I put them on, I knew it was love. Or....at least a deep like. Or something...
Everyone else: "I LOVE YOUR GLASSES!
And now you know why I don't value my families opinion of things (like this) very highly. ;)
However. After several days of wearing them I am realizing that I may have to purchase another pair, simply due to the fact that... neon orange doesn't go with *everything* They are a lot of fun, but. Yeah.

No comments:
Post a Comment